Turn MOV into MP4 Quickly
Our efficient QuickTime to Mp4 converter lets you convert even large MOV files to MPEG4 format in a matter of seconds.
Save MOV as MP4 Securely
There’s no need to worry about your security goals as we are the trusted source who keeps your files secure and confidential.
Convert QuickTime to MP4 Free
This online Apple QuickTime Mov format to MP4 converter is free to use and perform simple conversions on all platforms.
Why Convert MOV to MP4?
MOV and MP4 both are indicated as the two leading multimedia containers. These formats are typically used to stream videos on different platforms. MOV extension was created by Apple Corporation as a part of QuickTime Media Player and even made the ordinary file format to play videos in Mac OS. However, users switching from MAC to Windows are prone to compatibility use while streaming MOV videos. Moreover, MOV (QuickTime) videos are not playable on different versions of Android devices unless you stick with a specific application to proceed.
A direct and instant approach to solving such compatibility issues is to convert the MOV video file to MP4 format with the help of a free MOV to Mp4 converter online. Yes, you can find that MP4 (MPEG-4) is a standard format supported by major devices and operating systems. So, turn MOV (QuickTime) files into MPEG4 and say goodbye to compatibility issues.
How to Convert MOV to MP4 Online?
An online MOV to MP4 converter comes with an intuitive and straightforward interface that allows you to convert MOV video file format to MP4 file with these steps:
- Upload or drag and drop MOV format file onto the toolbox
- Get ready to save MOV as MP4 file by tapping on the “Download” button now
Please note that you could add multiple MOV files in one go as the MOV to MP4 converter supports batch conversion
How to convert mov to mp4 on mac using iMovie?
- iMovie is the best video editing software that comes preinstalled on your Mac system. These are the steps to proceed with Mov video to Mp4 conversions:
- At first, you need to launch the iMovie, make a click on the File menu and choose New Movie from the given drop-down menu
- Now, make a click on the Import Media button to swiftly import the Mov video file that you need to convert to MP4
- Once your file has been imported, tap on it, and then click the File menu, choose Share, and click File
- It shows a pop-up window, optionally, you could edit the export settings including quality, resolution, etc., and then click Next
- Finally, you need to choose the destination where you need to save MOV as MP4, and then click Save. By default, your video is saved in the Movies directory
How to convert mov to mp4 on iPhone?
You can readily convert MOV (Apple QuickTime) movie to MP4 by using QuickTime with these steps:
- Open QuickTime Player and make a click on the Add Media button that you can see in the upper left corner of the software
- Now, you could choose to add video file option add MOV files into the program
- In the output format option of this program, choose MP4 under the given Video tab
- Then, make a tap on the Convert button to commence the conversion process
No matter whether you are on iPad, iPhone, iPod, iTunes, our online MOV to MP4 converter provides you with quality conversions.
How Use Handbrake to Convert MOV to MP4?
- First of all, run Handbrake and make a tap on Source > Video File
- Now, choose the MOV files on your system drive and make click Open to import them
- Then, make a click on Browse to choose the output folder and then add a name for the output MP4 file
- Very next, choose the drop-down list to make the output Settings and then choose MP4 as the target format
How to use VLC to convert MOV to MP4?
- Run VLC media player on your system and simply opt for Media tab, then choose Convert/Save... option
- In the given pop-up window, make a click on the + Add sign to swiftly upload the target MOV video files from the local file
- Then, tap on Convert/Save button, you could adjust output format as MP4’s related settings and even the file destination
- Finally, make a click on the Start button to commence with MOV conversion